Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

From Idea to 3D Printed Model

Continuing the theme of looking at the intersection of traditional modeling and the world of 3D Design and Printing with a look at how I take an idea and turn it into a printed model.  Otherwise known as death by PowerPoint in seven minutes!


If you are working on a large project doing a table or a diorama and want some 3D Printing help please reach out as I am available.  All proceeds from printing to charity including any donation that you might think appropriate for a custom design.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! What's the scale used for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is designed for 1:100 as a scenery piece for the table top game Flames of War.

      Delete