Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Tired of Tanks Yet?

Sorry.  Couple more to go!   Here are some examples from the 1:200 collection!

Luchs and Nashorn 1:200 in front of 1:100 Tank

Luchs as Printed

Luchs Cleaned Up

Two Luches Scaled to 1:100

Opposed Landing

T-34 with Coin for Size Comparison

If you want a tank but you don't have a printer you can, in effect, rent some time on one by winging your way to 3DHubs:

3D Hubs: Local 3D Printing
If you are in the UK you can visit my hub:

Wisar's Hub


No comments:

Post a Comment