Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Some More Tanks

The prints that I am most impressed with were Shermans that were printed in PLA on an Ultimaker 2 with layer heights of 0.1mm and 0.15mm at 30-35/mmps.

0.15

0.10

0.15 and 0.10
Finally, since I live in England, how about a British tank? This is the Matilda Centaur IV. It is printed at 0.1mm resolution in PLA on my Ultimaker 2.


If you want a tank but you don't have a printer you can, in effect, rent some time on one by winging your way to 3DHubs:

3D Hubs: Local 3D Printing
If you are in the UK you can visit my hub:

Wisar's Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment