Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Instructables

I have started to do some instructables.   In some cases using content already posted here and in other cases a new topic.   Here are links to the three that I currently have published:

thumb 
 
This instructable describes the building of a case for a Raspberry Pi that incorporates a pan-tilt assembly for the Pi Camera.  posted on Apr 19, 2015
thumb 
 
This instructable presents a way of securing glass or FR-4 without using a binder clip there-by preserving as much build space as possible...and...avoiding having a nozzle drag across a binder clip!  posted on Apr 18, 2015
 
 
thumb 
 
This instructable illustrates how Sketchup can be used to create dual extruder (e.g. two color) 3D prints using Simplify3D as the slicer.  posted on Apr 8, 2015
 
As you can see one of them has been "featured" for what that is worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment