- WARMUP_DELAY - Delay in seconds for warmup of gas sensor (default is 60)
- TEMP_ERRORS - Number of consecutive temperature errors we tolerate (default is 5)
- TRIGGER_TEMP - Temperature at which we trigger the printer off (default is 40)
- WARNING_TEMP - Temperature at which we start flashing a warning (default is 35)
- TRIGGER_GAS - Gas threshold at which we trigger the printer off (default is 750)
- WARNING_GAS - Gas threshold at which we start flashing a warning (default is 650)
- STDDEV_GAS - Gas readings StdDev that justifies a sensor error (default is 10)
- STDDEV_GAS_CHECK - Number of readings for above test (default is 30)
- DELAY - Time between observations (default is 1000)
The temperature and gas trigger thresholds are the most critical of these settings. While the sketch is running diagnostic messages will be written to the serial port. These can be viewed using the Arduino IDE console or by connecting a terminal to the serial port on the RepRapMonitor PCB. View this stream when setting your thresholds.
Software for the monitor is available on GitHub.