- Filament roller
- Fan mount
- Heated bed adjusters
- Z-axis adjuster
- Flexible cord for x-axis servo
- Single board computer as controller (WiP)
- Screw panel for hot end replacement
- Improved fan mount - now have two small fans on the mount with one directed at the cooling fins on the extruder and the other on the print
- Cooling fan for electronics stack with a master on/off switch.
- Tie-down to heavy platform for stability.
- Tensioner on the x-axis (downloaded from Thingiverse)
- Tensioner on the y-axis (crafted myself)
- Monitor to detect smoke or heat from the electronics and power down the printer (and sound an alarm)
- Cork insulation under the heated bed
- Cork insulator pad for top of heated bed (used when I rarely print with ABS or the heated bed takes forever to get to target temperature)
- Forward frame tensioner to help eliminate some vibration artifacts in my prints.
- Heated bed riser as the arms of the heated bed supports were dragging on the printer frame (downloaded from Thingiverse).
|#6 - Sensors|
|#6 - Controller|