Arduino Uno with Simple LCD Display
- Arduino Uno (15),
- SD Card Shield (15),
- Screwpoint Adapters (10),
- LCD with Keypad Shield (10)
- Flash Memory - 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM - 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM - 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed - 16 MHz
- Software: Arduino sketches written in C++ and downloaded to the microprocessor from a workstation.
- Supports 10bit resolution for Analog to Digital Conversion (external adapter can be added for higher resolution).
- SRAM limits board to taking 125 fixed time slice samples per second (assuming no updates of the LCD during sampling).
- LEDs could be used for indicating status during a capture (blink each second).
The breadboard provides a voltage divider that uses a variable resistor to deliver a variable voltage for simulating a test measurement.