Arduino Mega with LCD Touchscreen
- Arduino Mega 2560 (40),
- TFT LCD Shield (10),
- TFT LCD/Touchscreen Shield (15)
- Flash Memory - 256KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM - 8 KB
- EEPROM - 4 KB
- Software: Arduino sketches written in C++ and downloaded to the microprocessor from a workstation.
- Supports 10bit resolution for Analog to Digital Conversion (external adapter can be added for higher resolution).
- Capable of taking 250 fixed time slice samples per second (assuming no updates of the LCD during sampling).
- LEDs could be used for indicating status during a capture (blink each second). Shown upper left in picture to the right.
The breadboard provides a voltage divider that uses a variable resistor to deliver a variable voltage for simulating a test measurement. It is also supporting a tri-colour LED as a status monitor while a test is running.