Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Handy, Cheap, Small Keyboard/Pointer

I bought this keyboard last week to save some space on my desk and have a mouse and keyboard with only one USB slot...all while not spending much money.   The reviews on Amazon were mixed but I bought it anyway and am quite pleased.   It is certainly not going to become a primary keyboard but it meets my requirements.   It worked with no fuss and no muss on both wheezy and arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment