Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Friday, November 16, 2012

What to do with two RPis?

Earlier this year I had gotten frustrated with the ultra slow dispatching of my RPi from RS Components.   That and their great order status process (not).  So I did the obvious thing and ordered one from CPC Farnell.   Sure, I paid a little more, but I got it in two days and knew where it was that entire time.  

In any case my original order has finally shipped and while I was planning on selling one of these 'puters on eBay now I am thinking that having two might not be such a bad idea!  

What to do with the second one?

No comments:

Post a Comment