Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Required Reading for 'Bot Builders

I have been spending a little time on the Raspberry Pi Forum and have found it to be very useful for troubleshooting assistance.   One of my posts elicited a response from Dave that pointed me to the following two articles, that while I have not yet finished reading, are clearly of interest to a 'bot builder:
In particular they address the issue of 'how will my robot find it's way home' or maybe even just how it will find it's way around things!?!?

The first of the two is brief and practical.  The second is much, much, longer, and more comprehensive but possibly less practical for my needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment