Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Python to Arduino Library Download - Version 2

Download the Py2Ard Interface Library - Version 2.  There are four files in this archive:
  • Py2Ard.ino - The sketch that provides the Arduino side of the interface.
  • Py2Ard.py - Python code that provides the host side of the interface - in my case running on a Raspberry Pi.
  • zzTestVoltage.py - Script that shows a voltage check and the throwing of an exception on error.
  • zzTestLib.py - LED blink test also showing the use of Debug and Trace functions.
Please leave a comment below and I will let you know when a new version is available.

The above library is described in three posts, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 - Version 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment